Marijuana Butter Recipe, Cannabis Butter Recipe
There are two basic ways to beak down the plant for cooking. One is to make flour out of the leaves. The other is to make butter from the marijuana leaf.
- Recommended Dosage: 4 oz. of leaf for every 1 lb. of butter.
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 ½ to 3 ½ hours
- Combine the butter and marijuana leaf in a large stockpot.
- Add enough water to cover the leaf by a couple of inches.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, to melt the butter.
- Lower heat and simmer uncovered for 2 ½ to 3 ½ hours.
- Allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Pour through a mesh strainer or cheesecloth and press the remaining liquid from the marijuana.
- Transfer liquid to a container, cover, and refrigerate for 24 hours before use.