- 2 2/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup (packed Dark brown sugar)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup or 8 oz green butter
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10 oz chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- In a medium bowl whisk together: Flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder. Set bowl aside.
- In a large bowl or a Kitchen Aide, blend together cannabis butter and sugars at a medium speed until a grainy paste is formed. Scrape down the sides of the bowls before adding eggs and vanilla extract. Continue to mix until texture is light and fluffy.
- Add the previously set aside dry ingredients and blend JUST until mixed. Add chocolate chips and incorporate. Important to not over-mix at this point.
- Using a scoop or two spoons drop 1-2 tablespoon sized dough balls onto a cookie sheet. Parchment paper is recommended however, a quick spray of nonstick spray would work fine too.
- Bake 19-21 minutes. Immediately transfer cookies to a cooling rack with a spatula.